Sunday, March 28, 2010

Another Weekend Out on the Town! That NEVER Happens Two Weekends in a Row!!!


So John and I had most of the day to ourselves!!!
We also had last Saturday to ourselves, so it has really been a treat to get to have fun with each other kid-free.
We went out with our friends, Amy and John,
and did some window shopping at the outdoor mall, Clay Terrace. The guys had just TOO much fun at Pier One...
While Amy and I walked around and window shopped a bit, the guy's headed over to Bar Louie to catch the Butler / Kansas City game. Amy and I showed up to meet them during the last 5 nail-biting minutes of the game... and trust me, I am NOT a basketball fanatic, but I was feeling just a nervous about Butler hopefully winning as the three of them looked in this picture!
After we celebrated Butler's win, we headed over to one of our favorite restaurants, The Journey... we had a good time daring Amy's John to try some new things!
Then we headed to Broad Ripple to Cracker's Comedy Club to see Kevin Pollak. We were just a little too early, so we went and hung out at a 'saloon' around the corner- which was one of the most entertaining experiences I have ever been in.
The comedians at the club were very funny... I laughed so hard my side muscles STILL hurt today!
It was sad to have to call the evening to an end, but it was a fun time for everyone, and I am ready to go out again!

No comments:

Post a Comment